Adult – $10
Child (3-12) – $5
Under 3 – Free
Season Pass – $75
Kite Rental – $5 (or bring your own)
Welcome to Nova Scotia’s Sunflower Maze!
Closed for the Season..
The flowers are all gone, replaced with heads full of seeds
Join us for a stroll through our field of Sunflowers and enjoy a beautiful view of the Avon River and it’s surrounding area.
As we are an outdoor event on a hill of thick, sticky when wet, clay, we are forced to close if it rains for mucky, safety & parking reasons..
To follow our sunflowers growth from planting to harvesting, check our Facebook albums.
You can also check out some of our photos on our site.
What to do on your visit
- Bring a picnic and enjoy an old fashioned day on top of our beautiful hill while watching the tidal Avon river rise and fall beyond the dyke on our historic Farm.
- Stroll through our garden, or dig in the dirt.
- Go fly a kite or stop to smell the flowers.
- Kick a soccer ball, throw a Frisbee, or have a game of ring toss.
- Watch the eagles play above the barn, the cows graze in the tall grass, or the horses gallop through their pasture… and don’t forget your camera.
* Can’t afford our prices, but still want to come visit? Contact us Maybe we could work something out.. We could always use a bit of help. Small business owner/artisan with a product or service? We love to trade.
Butterflies in a field of Sunflowers? It is fun and beautiful all rolled into one.
Want to Pre-order a Buttefly for Next year’s Release?
to find out more
Need a location for Portrait, Maternity, Wedding, or Family shoots? How about in the middle of a field of Sunflowers? Or overlooking the tidal Avon River? We have just the spot for you.. The sun rises over the River, and sets behind our flowers making our hill turn gold for the perfect lighting. We can offer private locations away from the public, as well as one of our ‘rooms’ in our field of flower. (We cut out circles or ‘rooms’ on the outskirts of the maze for pictures or parties) Contact us for more information.
To see one example of how this works, you can read one of our favourite experiences with a young gentleman who planned a surprise vacation engagement for his future bride-to-be.
We welcome group tours, schools, corporate events, and birthday parties… Get in touch and ask about our group discount.
We enjoy sharing our farm with you, and hope you have a wonderful time getting lost in our sunflowers.
Thank you all for your support, it means the world to us.